Love have a reason

Love have a reason..why? i do not know



Life is like that? Why I do not know.
How to express what there is in my heart? I do not know.
Why must we always make choices? I do not know.
I was with you and after a short time I left you.
You let me go without saying anything, why? I do not know.
Today I regret it.

Despite our arguments, you will remain an important person to me.
I should have come back, but I didn't, why?
I do not know yet. Maybe I'm afraid.
Fear of eye gaze of others, fear of pain, I do not know.
Things have changed, I know.

You're a unique person. Maybe you're the person for me
that will cure my wounded heart and so often trampled.
In your arms I was fine, but I realise it too late, why?
I do not know. I lack the words to express my feelings.
Maybe someday you will understand why I am doing this.
Now, I'm no longer afraid, but I regret.

So many questions remain unanswered, why? I do not know.
Maybe you'll recognize if you have not forgotten
this song written for you, written for me ...
Through this poem I expressed.
Maybe too late but I am anyway.

I ask you to forgive me for everything I say or do
that could have hurt you.
Love has its reasons which i ignored so often.
Why? I do not know.

People will perhaps never understand.
How could they?
They are not in my head or my heart gnawed by remorse ...

After all this time, I'm saying all those hidden feelings
that I will never forget ... You will remain, as this poem,
forever in my heart, which was entrusted, through these words,
these sentences will surely feel more clear about my life.

Love has its reasons, that we often ignore
and if i had to count the reasons why i love you
and why i'm so in love with you
i'd have to count forever...