Endless Love

Endless Love



Here I am at the age of a certain maturity...
Where I can finally live certain serenity...
An unexpected event crossed my life...
Loss my love and now I'm shattered...


What’s up? Why so many questions unanswered?
What happens? I don't have the taste for life anymore...
Why such sufferings live my mind?
Could this be for the evolution of my soul?
I'm the only to wander along this lonely road...
Crying your loss and your memory...
I shouted, I call you and tell you how much I miss you...
Why I can't be where you are?
Why you don't want to?
You were everything to me...


The rain that runs along my face...
Which fuse with the tears that I cry for you...
Something missing in my heart and it’s you my love...
This moon will leave... this rain will stop soon...
And the sun will be back to warmed up over time...
The emptiness since you left me...
The loss of a loved one can lead us to drift...
What can we do? Except to let time heal your heart?


Alone I walk on the edge of the shore...
In trying to fill the void by living the present moments...
Life shattered, heart broken...
I must do everything to get back on my feet...


Oh! Suffering that destroyed me...
I pray for you to get out of my life...
Let my suffering be sweet...
So that I can live again...
Give me a chance to live again…
Despite this suffering and emptiness within me...
Who knows, one day will come when I can again...
Acquire taste for life and live a better future...
Nothing would be more beautiful...


So why should I suffer for so long?
You, time, I pray to move your time...
For that I can finally be reborn to life...
Despite the loss of my love that changed my life...


Oh! Let the time be my best allies...
A day will come when my broken heart...
Could well be healed...
And I can finally...
Have a better tomorrow...
And never stop loving you...
My Endless love...