A broken heart

A broken heart




A broken heart can't stop loving.
Time to heal it and ready to love again,
To love without delay, without counting,
Without knowing whether this time it’s for real.


A dead heart could never be broken again,
So finally, throwing in the towel, I decided.
In my soul and conscience is the choice I did,
It's sad but I had to let go…


Why suffering goes hand in hand with love?
Why so much suffering to endure?
Why? If only I knew...
Tiredness is getting over me,
I'm tired of looking for true love.


I do not have enough tears to cry,
I do not have enough forces to shout,
I'm tired of falling each time.
Why continue dreaming? It is better to let go…


How to live without someone to love?
I don't want to know how it feels like.
I don't believe in happiness anymore.
I can't bear my love to go away once more.


I know I should not think of it,
But it continues to haunt my thoughts.
How I would love to have my love by my side,
But I know it will never happen…